Sunday, 30 October 2011

Winter Hijab Styles!

So now that British Summer time has ended, I will be tweaking my hijab style to accomodate the cold weather. The main thing I love about Autumn/Winter is that I can wear cute bobble hats! Yes you can rock the hijab and a hat both at the same time. Don't forget to tie a neck scarf for added warmth! The neck scarf I'm wearing is the Grey Fusion Tassel Hijab from Princess Rockz



There are numerous ways I could show you how to wear a hijab with different hats, but if you would like to see one, watch the video I made on Youtube below:


 TIP-Make sure your hat isn't too tight as it will result in a headache! Also you can skip wearing a bonnet cap as the hijab will be held in place by the bobble hat. Simple!

Neck Scarf- Princess Rockz
Bobble Hat- Primark


Please let me know if you found this post useful and hopefully I will make more. Also leave a comment if you have a recommendation. Thank you girlies <3

13 comments:

Sara ♥'s ... said... [Reply]

This is such a cute winter look, it looks amazing on you! =]

Hanni and Moona said... [Reply]

Awww. The outfit is so cute! For some reason you always remind me of Mollie from The Saturdays.... :)xxx

http://hanniandmoona.blogspot.com/

Jasmin said... [Reply]

This is soooooo cuuuute <3 Love it <3

Sheila said... [Reply]

This looks great :D

http://sheila-aktar.blogspot.com/

blog-a-beauté said... [Reply]

omg I love this!! love the pink hijaab and all the other pieces! And you look super gorgeous btw mA! xx

Anonymous said... [Reply]

luv this look <3

can u do one wearing caps?because caps are quite hard to do with hijab on,
jazakALLAH khayr

Anonymous said... [Reply]

great style bt plz make another tutorial for hats and cap style i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!

Diary Of A Hijabi.. said... [Reply]

Such a good idea :D

http://thehijabidiaries.blogspot.com/ x

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Very cute

Serpil said... [Reply]

fuchsia is your color;) You should use it more often:)

SaritaAgerman said... [Reply]

This is such a cute style - I love layering up in Winter. Looking forward to trying it out, now that's it's getting chilly. Thanks for sharing!

missyayaoudray said... [Reply]

O love your blog sister macha allah

follow me <3

http://missbeautymorocco.blogspot.com/

Ziva Putri said... [Reply]

Thank you ... your article is very good. I'll be writing and making it the inspiration www.hijabsfashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...